Your continued use of www.voicesthatmatter.net following the posting of changes to these terms will mean you accept those changes.
Voices that matter (referred to as "Voicesthatmatter.net", "we", "us", or "our" herein) is committed to protecting the privacy of our customers and uses its best efforts to respect the privacy of its on-line-visitors. Because we operate from offices around the world, we have taken steps to ensure that high standards of data protection are adhered to globally for all forms of data processing mentioned below. This statement outlines our privacy and data protection policy.
"Voices That Matter" encompasses the following networking websites (referred to as "networking Sites" herein) :
Together we provide in-depth articles and multimedia information on business leaders, companies, sectors and countries.
A "customer" (or "you") is anyone ordering, registering for or making use of any product, service or website of any Voices that Matter international networking websites.
Collection and use of customer information
Your personal details will be collected and processed when you order, purchase, register, subscribe or make use of any of our products or services. Information is collected by the compromise of Voices that matter and its networking Sites.
In addition, when you visit any of our websites we also collect website and application usage information (which may include your reading history and any advertisements you may have viewed), and information about your computer or other digital device and your internet connection. This includes your computer's or digital device's IP address, the type and version of browser and operating system you use, your internet domain and, if you visited via a link from another website, the URL of the linking pages.
This information is collected to help us:
- Fulfil your order. We will send an e-mail to the address provided to confirm your registration.
- Manage your registration preferences
- Send you renewal notifications and/or services notificationsPersonalize web content and advertising based on your personal characteristics or preferences
- Ensure, as far as is practical, that our websites and applications are compatible with the browsers and operating systems by most of our visitors
- Conduct customer satisfication surveysand, if you allow us to , we may also:
- Tell you about additional products and services
- Inform you via newsletters or alerts
- Tell you about other promotional activities across Voices that matter and its networking websites and business network with whom we have a business relationship
- Contact you regarding your account status and major changes to the Web site.
- Contact customers who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line may receive telephone contact from us with information regarding new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such telephone calls, please let us know by sending us an e-mail at the below address, or write to us via the Contac us tab.
We also use your information for in-house research and analysis. This helps us to:
- Improve our understanding of customer needs
- Create marketing profiles
- Support strategic development
Restrictions on use or materials
This site is owned and operated by Voices that matter. No material from www.voicesthatmatter.net may be copied, modified, sold, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way or in any manner or medium.
Our website may, from time to time, contain links to external sites. Voices that matter and its networking Sites is not responsible for the privacy policies or the content of such sites and we recommend that you read the privacy policies on any external sites you use.
This Site may include links to other websites operated by parties other than Voices that matter and its networking Sites. Voices that matter and its networking Sites are not responsible and assumes no responsibility for the contents of any non- Voices that matter linked Internet website, or for any potential damage arising our of or in connection with the use of any such link. The Internet websites to which links are provided in this Site are not under the control of Voices that matter. Access to any other internet sites linked to the Site is at the user's own risk.
Transfer of personal data overseas
As the internet is a global environment, collecting and processing personal information may involve the transmission of this data internationally, including outside of the European Union. Therefore, by communicating electronically with us you acknowledge and agree to your personal data being processed in this way.
Information Access, Change, and/or Deletion
You may access, correct, update, and/or delete any personally identifiable information that you submit to the Site at any time. You may also unsubscribe from mailing lists or any registrations on the Site.
These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Spain and the European Union regardless of where the user is based. You agree that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to these terms shall be filed only in the country where Voices that matter is registered, and you hereby consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action.
Partial modifications shall not imply rejection of these terms & conditions
Copyright ©Voices that matter S.L. 2012
Registered in Spain. Registered office: Paseo de los Ciruelos, no.7. 28668 Boadilla del Monte. Madrid. I Registered No: Volume: 28808 Folio: 143 Section 8TH- Sheet: M-518685- Inscription: 1a. I NIF: B86191640